Audience Interaction is key!!! As a company or small business, you want to capture your target audience's attention!!! To understand the importance of digital marketing to the future of marketing in any business, it’s helpful to think about what audience interactions we need to understand and manage.
Digital marketing today is about many more types of audience interaction than website or email.
Being Social can create the opportunities for consumers to interact with brands and for businesses to reach and learn from their audiences in different ways:
1. Digital devices – audiences experience brands as they interact with business websites and mobile apps typically through a combination of connected devices including smartphones, tablets, desktop computers, TVs and gaming devices.
2. Digital platforms – most interactions on these devices are through a browser or apps from the major platforms or services, that’s Facebook (and Instagram), Google (and YouTube), Twitter and LinkedIn.
3. Digital media – different paid, owned and earned communications channels for reaching and engaging audiences including advertising, email and messaging, search engines and social networks.
4. Digital data – the insight businesses collect about their audience profiles and their interactions with businesses.
5. Digital technology – the marketing technology that businesses use to create interactive experiences from websites and mobile apps to in-store kiosks and email campaigns.